Finance accounting can be prepared in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in the cases when your Company:
- Is part of (or plans to become part of) an international holding and draws up accounts for foreign investors and partners
- has securities admitted to stock markets flotation
- receives grants from international organizations
- plans to attract creditors, loans, and foreign investors
- aims to enter international markets
- prefers to use accurate, complete, and transparent information for taking informed management decisions
We are member of DFK International, the International Association of independent auditors associated with the Forum of companies created under the auspices of the International Federation of Accountants.
You can fully rely on the experience and knowledge of our auditors who have international certificates (DipIFR). Since 1996, they have successfully cooperated with partners from the UK, Germany, the USA, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, and France on all the issues related to IFRS application.
We will render support at any stage of your work in IFRS format.